torstai 23. elokuuta 2012

Welcome to my blog. 4 days to go!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Jesse and Im a dude from Finland. In this blog I will write about my trip to southeast asia!
My goal for this trip is to chill and enjoy life, as well as train hard and learn martial arts like Muay Thai (Thai boxing), Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and mma. Im kind a workout freak! I will be returning home in 3-6 months.

    What to expect! From my last trip in 2008.

In my blog I will tell you about the beaches, food and overall atmosphere in Thailand. As well as what its like to sweat like a pig, be bloodied and bruised doing Thai boxing. I will talk about prices of living here and the differences between our cultures.

100h!
The clock is 9.18am and the day is 23.8.2012, which leaves about 100 hours left and this dude is off to Helsinki-Vantaa airport!
My flight takes me to Bangkok, Thailand. From Bangkok Im taking AIRASIA flight to Phuket, Thailand. I will be living and training for the first month atleast in Phuket. After probably going to northern thailand, maybe to Chiang Mai. Laos and Vietnam are another possibilities.

My final checklist for things to do before flight date is done. I have taken vaccines, bought Visa for Thailand, which is needed if you are planning on staying for more than 35days. I got travel insurance, which also is very important, since I am sure, that I will get atleast some minor sports injuries while training. I also bought a cool new travelbag. I dont plan on taking too much clothes, since those things are so cheap in Thailand, Im going to buy most from Thailand.

    Border crossing point between Thailand and Myanmar. I visited Myanmar in 2008.

I havent been writing in english that much, so there will be some (a lot) misspelling. I will be updating the interface for my blog, since Im just getting started.

Doing next blogday from the airport! Keep tuned!







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti