perjantai 31. elokuuta 2012

Rough start?

Starting to adapt to the weather and my surroundings. I have been a bit ill for the last couple of days, seems like the new type of food made my stomach go upside down. After getting rid of it and the jetlag, maybe now I can finally start to plan what to do next. I have been swimming on the pool for laps and tomorrow Im going to run, when I wake up. Feels so much harder than in Finland.

   Weather has been great, no clouds, just a blue sky. Been trying to work on my tan, cant be on the sun too long though, dont want to get burned too bad. Bought some Aloe Vera aftersun lotion, that feels great. Oh, even though most things in Thailand are cheap, sunscreen lotions etc are really expensive compared to food example. Probably around same as in Finland. I dropped some of my clothes to be washed at the reception, got them back the next day. Cost was 40bht. Not much.

   The food though is really cheap, especially if you eat Thai food and not western dishes. Most meals cost around 60bht=1.2e like noodles with chicken, prawn, tofu or beef and rice dishes. I have been eating those for now. If you look at the menus, the more expensive stuff is around 120-220 bht, like pizzas and steaks. Still pretty cheap. Beer is around 30-80bht in restaurants depending on the label, Heineken is 60bht. I have bought only one beer so far, hard to believe is it? The orange and pineapple juices are awesome and the fruits are even better. So much more sweeter, than back home. Also shakes ans protein shakes taste really good and cost only 40-100bht.

Here are some pictures around the place Im staying at.

 






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti