keskiviikko 10. lokakuuta 2012

10.10.2012

Hello!

After a week not doing any bjj or gym sessions, I have hit the bjj sessions hard on this week. Most of the last week, I spent healing my elbows and only did some running and stretching. This week I am doing 1.5-3.5h bjj a day. That includes the 2hour morning session and the night session which lasts for 1.5h. In the middle of our night session today (wednesday), my left elbow started to hurt again, it was shaking and I had to put some Tiger Balm on it. I still did the sparring, which wasnt that smart, because it started to hurt even more. After the session, I went to buy some painkillers from a pharmacy. When at my villa, I put some ice on my elbow and took a painkiller. After a while it started to feel fine. We went to eat a pizza with friends and I am writing this now with a full stomach.


I am just going to learn and deal with the pain on my elbows for now. Already had a week off and it seems, that didnt help very much.. Going to continue doing lots of stretching, avoiding pull ups and stuff that hurt. My goal for this week is to do 12-15h of bjj in six days. That is a looot of bjj but I am loving it. Feeling really tired between sessions and after I get to my place from the evening class. No need to do running since cardio is really put in to test at every session thanks to sparring. My body is covered in little and big bruises pretty much all the time, my feet and toes specially are pretty busted up. You get used to it pretty fast, scratches and bruises heal fast, too bad my elbows dont! Oh by the way, I shaved my head today also. My hair started to look pretty long and random looking. People telling shaved head fits me. Dont know about that though..

Thanks for reading I am going to pass out now probably, got 8 hours to sleep and then, bjj again!

                                          Haaaambuuurgeeeer!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti