lauantai 22. syyskuuta 2012

Argh!

So in my last post I told about pain in my triceps. I took a day off and did jujitsu again in friday night. After the warm up, doing technique and my arms start to hurt like crazy. I take a couple a painkillers. Still before we start rolling and doing sparring it hurts really bad. So I decide no way im rolling with this much pain, even if it is annoying to do warm up and technique but skip the most important part, that is sparring. I talk with the instructor, he says I should take 3 days off and use lots of ice. So I figure my arms havent been getting enough time to rest a.k.a I have been over training them.


So I am going to take it easy until monday night, the next bjj session. This week we did a lot of armbars and how to escape from them. We also did transitions to guillotine choke from armbars and omoplatas. Raining again as I write this, drinking coffee in Cocoville lobby. So I figure, I will be reading and watching movies for the next couple of days.

Met a couple of guys from Sweden last night in bjj. They arrived just before the session and were doing the session in jetlag. Haha looked pretty tired in warm up.. Nice dudes, they are staying at 2 home bungalows. I am going to probably check it out, since it costs 12-14k a month, compared the 18k in Cocoville. 5days left in Cocoville, I recommend the place for everybody. Next time when I come here, I am going to stay for month and in Cocoville. 3months is just too long in a high quality place like this. Prices range from 4000-20000bht a month on averag near the Tiger. Of course the island is full of real hotels, which cost a lot more. But in general, 10-20k bht = 250-500e a month you will find a great villa/bungalow with pool, tv,  ac, wifi, huge bed  and stuff. If you are travelling with friend or girlfriend you can save HALF. There is easily room for two in every accomendations and they wont charge extra for it like on Finland..
Hope you enjoyed my wall of text! Gl hf!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti