keskiviikko 12. syyskuuta 2012

Im baaack!

Been training hard for the past week and a half. Only saturday has been a total rest day so far. Everyday I have been swimming, running, doing muay thai, gym or the combination of two of them. My legs were feeling like they were destroyed for like 4days after doing squats with weights. Not a good idea when you are running, doing muay thai everyday. Barely could walk for the next 3days. So only been doing gym and swimming most of this week. Swimming is great, even though my body was destroyed, its still easy enough for your body. Been doing looots of pull ups. Want to be able to do 30 in a row, before end of this trip. Like a month ago, I think my weight was around 74kg, now foe the past days it has been 70.4kg. Been losing fat around my waist atleast, even though I didnt come here to lose weight.


Some videos I took. I dont speak english in them though. In the first one my plan today was, that I go
 swimming 1.2km and take some sun. Weather was great. So I pack my things and step outside... Sky breaks and huuge rain starts pooring in... So I decided to go and do pull up excercises at the TMT gym and stretch my body properly. 2nd video I took in the MMA area, when doing stretching.



,

Okey, so some problems with video not showing. In the meantime pics!




















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti