tiistai 25. syyskuuta 2012

4 weeks in Phuket!

Hello! So I have been 4 weeks in Phuket so far. Switching accomendations in friday. Going to stay in Floraville for the rest of the trip. The place is about 100m from Cocoville and like 150m from Tiger. So really close to the place I am training at. The place looks almost the same as Cocoville, since it is also build on top of huge garden. Lots of green stuff all over the place :D It also has a nice pool and wifi. The room is probably half the size of where I am staying at, which is good since I dont need the space. The big deal is that Floraville small room only costs 10k atm, compared to 18 in Cocoville atm, so huge save there. I was lucky there was one room left.

When Im not doing training or eating outside, I mostly watch tv, read books or do stuff on my Ipad and I do it on my bed so no need for desk or sofa. It has been raining a lot for the past couple of weeks. Some sun almost everyday but it normally doesnt last long. So much time is spent inside.

After fridays bjj session I did some resting and recovery. Saturday, sunday and not until monday late evening I did nothing physical, except some abs. Monday night did bjj and today also, tuesday. Been making already huge progress in bjj. Lots of guys with so much more experience tell, that I learn really fast. Monday training was great, first session in a while, when none of my muscles hurt! In sparring I do better all the time. I have managed to do kimuras, armbars, armtriangle chokes, rear naked chokes, guillotine chokes and many more during sparring. I was mentally prepared to get owned atleast for month, before I manage to submit anyone... Of course I lose to most guys hands down but the time I can survive, without getting submitted gets longer as I learn more. Today in training my arms started to hurt again like crazy. I put some Tiger Balm on them and fought trough the pain. Wanted to do the sparring even it hurt. Tomorrow morning going to take a massage, its going to hurt I am sure of it but it should help with the recovery.

For now, I plan to do bjj everyday but not saturday or sunday. With couple of gym sessions, swimming and a Muay Thai session every week my training schedule is staring to form up. The sparring is kicking my cardio up pretty quickly, so no need to run every day. About 7 weeks training left. I am going to work really hard, so when I get back to Finland, my cardio, fitness, muay thai and specially bjj are going to be sick, compared to what they were before. Also I dumbed using sugar.. So no more coke,  pepsi max, chocolate, ice cream or anything with added sugar. Only lots of sweet and awesome fruits and proper food!

Thanks for reading! Keep it up! Some blurry images follows.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti