torstai 6. syyskuuta 2012

Training!

So I decided to post how my first week of training has gone. One goal for this trip was also to swim a lot, because I have always sucked at swimming. Before this trip I managed to swim 200m, never probably even tried to swim longer. When arriving here I started by swimming 5x30m (the pool is 15m)= 150m. Now after a week I just swam 750m in 30 minutes and did it easy!

First week of training ( started swimming before though)

Monday         Muay Thai 2.5h

Tuesday         Swimming 600m 20x30m

Wednesday   Muay Thai 2.5h & Thai massage 60min

Thursday      Swimming 750m 25x30m &  gym session 60min

Friday           Muay Thai 2.5h

Saturday        Rest

Sunday          Swimming 1050m 35x30m

My body has already started to recover in really small time. I think the swimming, stretching, massage and lots of sleep make it possible. Back home this would be very hard to pull off. Muay thai second training session went better than the first. It was raining really hard, so there were only 10-15 of us training. Also the owner of Cocoville showed me a bookstore, that sold used books. Bought a couple. Also tried Pizza here, with Coke it was great change to thai food. Thai massage was also great, altough I almost screamed when she massaged my triceps and feet, as those were pretty bruised.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti